CU/Denver ICB Scholarship Requirements
1. Students must attain a minimum GPA of 3.3 to qualify for a scholarship – This is a cumulative GPA for all semesters enrolled in CU Denver (not 2020-2021 Academic Year GPA).
2. At or above 3.3., award tiers will be will now be calculated by percentage –
a. The top 20% of students will receive a Tier 1 scholarship
b. The next 30% of students will receive a Tier 2 scholarship
c. The final 50% of students will receive a Tier 3 scholarship
*The exact GPA for each level will vary based on the total number of students who achieve a GPA above 3.3.
3. Students must have earned at least 60 CU Denver credits (including those transferred in from their first year ICB courses).
4. Students must have been enrolled in a fulltime course load (12 or more credit hours) for both semesters the previous year (Winter courses are applied to Fall semester enrollment).
5. Students who select the Pass +/Pass/No Pass option for Spring 2021 grades in any course are not eligible to receive a scholarship.
6. Students are only eligible to receive scholarships two times. 5th year seniors are not eligible for a 3rd award.
7. Unless graduating by December 2021, students must be enrolled as a fulltime student in Fall semester 2021 (Winter courses are excluded).
8. Students currently studying in Denver, who transfer back to Beijing in Spring 2022 are not eligible to receive a scholarship.
“Academic Athlete” Award (this is not a monetary award):
1. The “Academic Athlete Award” is for students who have maintained a 4.0 GPA during the 2020-2021 Academic Year.
2. All above rules for scholarships apply.
3. Students who have “W”s on their transcripts during the previous academic year are not considered for this award.
Please contact the ICB Interim On-Site Director, Christopher Bodden, with any questions at email@example.com.